Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m usually very apprehensive pre derby day but I honestly can’t wait to get into work Monday morning

I agree. I think it will be Walker Dias Stones Zinchenko. I think Cancelo will play midweek. Watch it be the other way round now!
No way Caneleo doesn't play either side tomorrow. Arguably our most important player at the moment. Totally unhinging teams with his positioning. Especially important against this lot and them setting up for a nil nil

In truth, any team can win, but there's no way this monumentally expensive United team can outplay us - unless our eleven find that their pre-match drink has been spiked with hallucinogenic drugs that totally remove the ability to run and kick the ball. This is the way it's been for ten years.

Don’t post a lot but always keepin touch I’m old school and couldn’t resist posting I hate the dippers with a passion these days but never forget these horrible Trafford c@nts who’s club and fans have been the hatred of my life since going for my first time to Maine road everything about them scummy fans either from the sh@thouse I were a black coat family beaters who sh@t it when confronted by city’s boys to the cockney reds the glory seeking out of town muppets who haven’t got a jar , to their club who fuc@ing don’t forget let their scummy rag c@nts had their piss taking clock banner hung up never forget this ,Ferguson edwards Gill charlton Ferdinand Keane Neville beckham giggs Rooney etc everyone a wan@er all of us never forget what their sh@thouse club has put us though let’s bury these c@nts and milk it ?fu@k the press fu@k the mickeys fu@k all the other jealous fans but more than anything fu@k the rags Sorry rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.