Man Utd (H) - LC SF 2nd Leg - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be 433, not 3 at the back. In that formation, I would want this to be the team:

Ederson

Mendy
Laporte
Fernandinho
Walker

Rodri
Bernardo
KDB

Jesus
Aguero
Mahrez

Jesus can play quite central as Mendy will take control of the left flank.

However, I think Sterling will start instead of Jesus.

I would be very tempted to keep the formation the same as the first leg, in the league they could have been well in front in the first 30 minutes and see no reason for us to revert back to the same line up.

Bravo

Mendy
Laporte
Oti
Walker

Dinho
Rodney
Kev

Bernie
Merlin

Sergio

Well maybe Pep will pick Fern but Stones is better at every aspect of defending. The only thing missing from his game is continuity due to injury. Stones and Laporte is City's no. 1 defensive partnership I think when both players are fit which they are not at the moment.

And if stones can get his head in gear

If Laporte hasn't a minor injury from the SU game, he's starting this one. He needs more minutes under his belt before facing Real.
If he can only start one out of united and Spurs then I'd rather it was this one, the cups are more important than the league for me now.

A little nervous about this one so we need a full strength squad. They score the first goal then it'll be game on. No doubt Ole will have a game plan to get his team back into the tie but hopefully we wont regret taking our foot off the gas in the first leg. I'm predicting a 2-2 draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.