Man v. Food

brand blue heavies said:
Apparantly he`s had to stop it now after advice from doctors. Even if i`ve had my tea i`m still salivating whilst watching this. The Guy is a beast and a legend. He`d pi$$ fatty challenge and Harrys challenge which my mate has done and got the T-shirt.
I particularly liked the episode when he had the 'stop smiling' sauce or something. That was HOT!

Another favourite episode is where he had the ten sushi dishes and the sauce on each dish was hotter than the preceding one. The man was in PAIN!

He's a bit of a legend.

He's a quality presenter, there's lots of foody shows but he appeals to the masses.

No suprised he's had to pack it in though, eating that much grub just makes you feel bloody awful! I've made myself pretty ill at some Vegas buffets and it takes the fun out of it!

Most American food joints do some sort of BellyBuster, most normal folk don't choose to spend $30 on a burger you need a spade to eat!

True comment about portion sizes though, doggy bags are standard at most resteraunts and well needed. Over here you can spend £30 at some joints and still be hungry!

Why have I never seen this before?

Is it on now and what channel or where else can I fnd it?

MikeBlue said:
Why have I never seen this before?

Is it on now and what channel or where else can I fnd it?
Couple of tasters for you (geddit?):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeiDatwklsc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oWjKrOhPg8&feature=related[/youtube]

LongsightM13 said:
brand blue heavies said:
Apparantly he`s had to stop it now after advice from doctors. Even if i`ve had my tea i`m still salivating whilst watching this. The Guy is a beast and a legend. He`d pi$$ fatty challenge and Harrys challenge which my mate has done and got the T-shirt.
I particularly liked the episode when he had the 'stop smiling' sauce or something. That was HOT!
'Shut Up Juice'
He seems like a top fella. A big English football fan as well, on his Twitter he praised the QPR game as an example of why he loves the sport, or something like that

Thats the one!He was sweating like a cornered rat eating that. And those wings he had where they had to pipette some black stuff in the sauce because it was so hot!He must have had the ring of fire after eating those!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MikeBlue said:
Looks quality lol. PS I'm hungry!

Dont watch before eating it makes what you eat taste like crap and thats even if you make it without popping down the shop to create something to match it

LOL. Noted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.