management dream team (Im serious this would work)

Bombo

Heres my management dream team youd all love it and it would work. If Hughes and the welsh mafia Bowen and Nidjecski (spelling) are removed ive got the best management team in mind we could wish for. Forgot big name, big ego"s with no passion for the club how about Manager Shaun Goater would be a great talisman to lead the team respected by everyone connected to our club. Assistant Manager Uwe Rosler got management experience and all the bagdes, born winner and loved by us all. First Team Coach Ali Bernarbia, would understand the flair players and help to get the best out of them. He would also have their respect as he to could do anything with the ball (ie not like a second rate former Norwich left back, Bowen). Also was talking to the Goat at a charity dinner a while ago and he said him and Ali were big friends. What do you all think?, is it too far fetched? I would rather give our favourite sons a chance as im sure they would get across the message of what it is to play for this club, and they would be given more time and patience by us all than any other people I can think of. Also Uwe and Ali have the coaching badges, not sure about the Goat but his personality and manner could make him the new Joe Mercer to the other two"s Malcolm Allison. Sign up now for a better and bluer future!

Bombo said:
Heres my management dream team youd all love it and it would work. If Hughes and the welsh mafia Bowen and Nidjecski (spelling) are removed ive got the best management team in mind we could wish for. Forgot big name, big ego"s with no passion for the club how about Manager Shaun Goater would be a great talisman to lead the team respected by everyone connected to our club. Assistant Manager Uwe Rosler got management experience and all the bagdes, born winner and loved by us all. First Team Coach Ali Bernarbia, would understand the flair players and help to get the best out of them. He would also have their respect as he to could do anything with the ball (ie not like a second rate former Norwich left back, Bowen). Also was talking to the Goat at a charity dinner a while ago and he said him and Ali were big friends. What do you all think?, is it too far fetched? I would rather give our favourite sons a chance as im sure they would get across the message of what it is to play for this club, and they would be given more time and patience by us all than any other people I can think of. Also Uwe and Ali have the coaching badges, not sure about the Goat but his personality and manner could make him the new Joe Mercer to the other two"s Malcolm Allison. Sign up now for a better and bluer future!

paragraphs are you're friend !!

the survey says..........

family-feud.jpg

xxx

So let me get this straight you want to put Goater, Ali and Uwe in charge of bringing top notch multimillion pound players to start a dynasty ? Nurse !!! I think we have a right one here!!!

TBF if we didn't have all this money and we were lanquishing I'd consider it but for heaven sake not now!!!

citymad said:
So let me get this straight you want to put Goater, Ali and Uwe in charge of bringing top notch multimillion pound players to start a dynasty ? Nurse !!! I think we have a right one here!!!

TBF if we didn't have all this money and we were lanquishing I'd consider it but for heaven sake not now!!!

Listen you dont have to be a 20years experienced manager to know whos a good player and who isnt. Villa great player sign him if we can, Eto great player sign him if we can etc etc. These boys know and played the game, they know what our club is about and would give the feel good factor and im sure they would have as good a chance as anyone on finishing higher than tenth with the players we have.

Bombo said:

If it was Dickov, goater and Ali i might go for that ;-)

J/K

Challenger1978 said:
Bombo said:

If it was Dickov, goater and Ali i might go for that ;-)

Picked Rosler cos hes got management experience and is a fiery charachter, so could play bad cop to Goaters good cop if you see what I mean.

J/K

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.