management dream team (Im serious this would work)

Bombo said:
Heres my management dream team youd all love it and it would work. If Hughes and the welsh mafia Bowen and Nidjecski (spelling) are removed ive got the best management team in mind we could wish for. Forgot big name, big ego"s with no passion for the club how about Manager Shaun Goater would be a great talisman to lead the team respected by everyone connected to our club. Assistant Manager Uwe Rosler got management experience and all the bagdes, born winner and loved by us all. First Team Coach Ali Bernarbia, would understand the flair players and help to get the best out of them. He would also have their respect as he to could do anything with the ball (ie not like a second rate former Norwich left back, Bowen). Also was talking to the Goat at a charity dinner a while ago and he said him and Ali were big friends. What do you all think?, is it too far fetched? I would rather give our favourite sons a chance as im sure they would get across the message of what it is to play for this club, and they would be given more time and patience by us all than any other people I can think of. Also Uwe and Ali have the coaching badges, not sure about the Goat but his personality and manner could make him the new Joe Mercer to the other two"s Malcolm Allison. Sign up now for a better and bluer future!
The mushrooms are out early this year

grate idea - we could be just like Newcastle.
Passion and a feeling for the club's history is far more important than your fancy 'qualifications', 'experience' and 'ability'!

bluemanc said:
If Hughes and the welsh mafia Bowen and Nidjecski (spelling) are removed
That sounds familiar & he's going nowhere so keep dreaming but it ain't going to happen.
Different way of pushing forward a Hughes out thread,1/10 for effort.

Not a Hughes out thread at all. Its a legends in thread. My point is if he was to be replaced, not saying he will be, what happenes if someone like mourinho comes in and loses a few games do we then call for him to go as well. I think these lads would get the patience everyone is saying we should give our management team but seem incapable of doing so.

Bombo said:
Heres my management dream team youd all love it and it would work. If Hughes and the welsh mafia Bowen and Nidjecski (spelling) are removed ive got the best management team in mind we could wish for. Forgot big name, big ego"s with no passion for the club how about Manager Shaun Goater would be a great talisman to lead the team respected by everyone connected to our club. Assistant Manager Uwe Rosler got management experience and all the bagdes, born winner and loved by us all. First Team Coach Ali Bernarbia, would understand the flair players and help to get the best out of them. He would also have their respect as he to could do anything with the ball (ie not like a second rate former Norwich left back, Bowen). Also was talking to the Goat at a charity dinner a while ago and he said him and Ali were big friends. What do you all think?, is it too far fetched? I would rather give our favourite sons a chance as im sure they would get across the message of what it is to play for this club, and they would be given more time and patience by us all than any other people I can think of. Also Uwe and Ali have the coaching badges, not sure about the Goat but his personality and manner could make him the new Joe Mercer to the other two"s Malcolm Allison. Sign up now for a better and bluer future!

Definitely thinking outside the box with that one!

Chippy said:
Passion and a feeling for the club's history is far more important than your fancy 'qualifications', 'experience' and 'ability'!

Dont remember Allardyce, Kinnear, Houghton having strong Newcastle connections. Jury still out on shearer maybe he will turn them around next season.

Bombo said:
Chippy said:

Dont remember Allardyce, Kinnear, Houghton having strong Newcastle connections. Jury still out on shearer maybe he will turn them around next season.

Nurse!!! here's over here hes trying to escape!!!!

Just messing about Bombo, seriously I can see what your trying to achieve but for me thats pie in the sky and Guus Hiddink or Jose would be mine and alot of other blues choice of manager. Until that happens lets see what Hughesy can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.