management dream team (Im serious this would work)

I cant really see someone like Villa wanting to come because Shaun Goater is in charge. Yes they are all are a great part of our history, but look at what happened at Newcastle with Shearer and Keegan when you let your heart rule your head.

Richard said:
I cant really see someone like Villa wanting to come because Shaun Goater is in charge. Yes they are all are a great part of our history, but look at what happened at Newcastle with Shearer and Keegan when you let your heart rule your head.
I think Bombo's actually saying that Newcastle might have made the right move appointing Shearer... he must be the only person outside Newcastle who's not pissing themselves laughing at their antics

Sorry Bombo mate NO. This is why fans should never run the club, and i think that it will eventually end in tears for shearer at Newcastle sooner or later. It's a professional game . Personally unless Mourinho or someone of his ilk (not Rikjaard etc) is available then we stick with the current set up in my opinion.. I understand the need to have heros in ex players but in the prem you need to be as hard as nails and have management experience especially at a club like city where every move is played out across continents and often in full media glare.

Chippy said:
Richard said:
I think Bombo's actually saying that Newcastle might have made the right move appointing Shearer... he must be the only person outside Newcastle who's not pissing themselves laughing at their antics

What I'm saying Is their not down yet and it's very early to judge him. If he keeps them up I'm sure they will give him more time and patience than they gave fat Sam or we are giving Hughes.

I can see what you are saying here. There is no room for sentiment in modern football , so it is just a dream. Nice on though!

Bombo said:
Chippy said:
What I'm saying Is their not down yet and it's very early to judge him. If he keeps them up I'm sure they will give him more time and patience than they gave fat Sam or we are giving Hughes.
So it's a reasonable gamble to put a man with no managerial experience whatsoever in charge of a large Premier League club with a history of farcical turmoil on the brink of relegation? Hey maybe they should give him until Christmas and see how things stand then? Perhaps they can offer him a contract based on results, and if they're not good enough he has to pay the club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.