Manager of the year mmmmmmmm

I'm afraid it has to be Rogers even if they finish 2nd. This Liverpool team is more or less the same team that has finished mid-table for a number of seasons. To take them from that to contesting the title in one season is a remarkable achievement. The likes of Pulis and Poyet have had very good seasons, but a team we thought would go down surviving isn't something we haven't seen 1000 times before in the Premier League.

Considering these awards are picked by the sponsors ( currently Barclays Bank ) I really can't think of much that I give less of a fuck about.

Realistically if Pellars wins the title it then it will be Pellers but to be fair Pulis has done miracles and it cant always be just who wins the most pots so no real issue if Pulis get it over Pellers but i dont think he will

thought before tonight id be ok with pulls getting it, has to be a certainty now,shit he should get inducted into the synthetic fabric hall of fame for tonight.

Absolutely Pulis. He knows who he is and he is honest with himself and his grasp on football. He is a genuine man and manager and has done a really impressive job at Selhurst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.