Manager of the Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Liverpool has achieved without spending a penny on transfers or wages, every player coming in from within 5 miles of Stanley Park had to be worth recognition...

Think its Vieira personally, Palace were a complete mess at the end of last season with about a dozen players leaving, they were red hot favourites to go down. Vieira came in didn't spend a massive amount but got the right young players in for him and completely changed the way they play, he's done a phenomenal job and it's not getting the credit it deserves, had it been an English manager I suspect it would be different.

Vieira, Howe, Pep top three for me.

Frank's done a good job but it's been done a fair bit in recent years, Huddersfield, sheff United etc, let's see how he gets on in his second season once the element of surprise is gone.

If not Pep then it has to be Thomas Frank.

He's done an amazing job there.

Was talking to some Saints fans at the u-18 match the other night and they seem to think Frank to them in the summer is a possibility, apparently the guy that took him to Brentford is working at St. Mary's now.

I think that would be a sideways step for him, personally.

It looks as if it was public vote but the link I've found says closing date 16th May!!
Crazy as no way pep or klopp should be in consideration for such award without having won the title. Neither can claim a successful season for finishing runner up. The other 3 have exceeded expectations already.

If not Pep then it has to be Thomas Frank.

He's done an amazing job there.

Was talking to some Saints fans at the u-18 match the other night and they seem to think Frank to them in the summer is a possibility, apparently the guy that took him to Brentford is working at St. Mary's now.

I think that would be a sideways step for him, personally.
I’d go with this. If not Pep of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.