Manager of the Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Pep win the award when we won the Domestic Treble? The only way Klopp should win it is if they win the lot.

Considering City players have just won awards for best player and best young player, I'm not sure that these awards panels are as conspiratorial against us or for Liverpool as some of you currently think. At least this season.

Has to be the “German Genius”………..Ralf Rangnick.
Worked miracles with that squad and kept them up. Maintained that wonderful philosophy of exciting free flowing ‘Brazil 1970” football in a team containing Harry McGuire and Phil Jones.
It’s in their DNA ……and it gave us all a real feelgood glow.

Considering City players have just won awards for best player and best young player, I'm not sure that these awards panels are as conspiratorial against us or for Liverpool as some of you currently think. At least this season.
I think the awards to Phil and Kevin have been referred to VAR….don’t start celebrating yet. I’ll believe it after Paul Tierney has given his decision and I’ve heard from Peter Walton.

On Twitter, the dippers conclude the awards have been given before tomorrow to give us a boost.

These people breathe air.

Whilst Howe has turned Newcastle around award is for manager of the season not a half season.

Feels slightly dirty to say it's a gong we shouldn't win - but neither should Klipperty
T Frank surely has to be the winner - we talking PL manager, no other competitions should be a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.