Manc or not (Merged)

Re: So your a Manc part 3

Salford, till I was 6
Ashton (Waterloo), till I was 18
Reading, till I was 23
Acton, till I was 30
Perth W.A.,till I was 33
Sydney 33,till now.
Always managed to find blues wherever I've been, even Australia.

Re: Manc or not...(2)....

Born in Singapore (old man in the army and stationed there)
Never lived in Manchester
Live down in sunny Southampton, always have done really since coming here when I was 2.
Supported City from the age of about 7/8, first ever game saw us live was a Milk (League) Cup replay at The Dell, Graham Baker was a City player, we lost 4-0, possibly 4-1.
I was seriously hooked.
Had a season ticket at MR, North Stand, Block R, Row 4, seat 29
Had to give up my s/t after an accident when I broke my pelvis and was off work for 7 months, still go, tho nowhere near as much as before, but managed to cram in 43 league games in 98/99, jacking in 3 jobs along the way as they wouldn't give me time off to go to games!
If that makes me less of a fan than you locals, then fair enough!
See you at Arsenal.....thanks Steve and Billy.......

My son will never live in Manchester,but he's a blue.
I did the hard yards for him traipsing to Hull midweek and walking through the allotments at Watford,just to watch us get beat.
Having a season ticket from 1974 till 1995,he'll be indoctrinated as soon as he's able to speak,he's already got the shirt(cheers sis).
So it definitely doesn't matter where your from in my opinion,it's a state of mind.

I could'nt give a stuff where you live or where you are from.

I'm a Mancunian myself, but if you're a blue, then you obviously have a well developed brain and a cultured mindset.

Well done for turning down the easy option of supporting Trafford Soccer Club, I say, and you are most welcome.

Grew up in Hale Barns, and live in Bowdon.

I suppose United are more popular around here, and after all their success, it's inevitable. The Railway in Hale is always hammered when United play, but you can always get through the door when City are on.

Having said that, I know an equal number of fans from both clubs that go to the games, so I'll go for 50:50.

A friend is a postie that delivers the mail around here, and he reckons it's an even split.

Salford born, Whitefield bred, currently living just over the Whitefield border in Bury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.