Manc or not (Merged)

Re: Manc or not

Helmet Cole said:
Petetheblu said:
2cyp9vq.gif

This is where Petetheblu was born......Well St Mary's actually.

Was anyone born any closer to Maine Rd??

Didn't our old ground used to be somewhere round there?

Yee, Main street or summit?

Not,

No one in my family watched football, let alone actively supported a club; so me and a few mates held a ceremony whereby I randomly chose one by drawing names out of a hat... last one out was my team forever more.

Royle left the club and Keegan was appointed shortly afterwards... haven't looked back since :D

Not, always lived down south. Most of my friends are Chelski fans and family are Gooners.
Moved and changed school when young and made friends with a City fan whose Uncle was a Blue from Manchester. 40 years later we are still friends and travel to games together.

dayvo said:
Not,

No one in my family watched football, let alone actively supported a club; so me and a few mates held a ceremony whereby I randomly chose one by drawing names out of a hat... last one out was my team forever more.

Royle left the club and Keegan was appointed shortly afterwards... haven't looked back since :D

Some people are just lucky

;-)

I class myself as Mancunian even though I was technically born just outside of Rochdale, family's from Manchester though and I'm a 3rd generation season ticket holder.

Re: Manc or not...(2)....

I'm not a Mancunian and I couldn't give a rats arse what anyone, local or not, thinks of me supporting City.
Only got the very odd comment from Blues, every support has it's dickhead element.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.