Manchester City 2nd Deloitte Football Money League for 2022/23 (pg16)

Well, here are all of City’s commercial partners:

He’d be able to search online for every deal with each of them and add them up.

You could also ask him about the finances of the business he works for:

Just because he works for a dodgy firm, doesn’t mean City are one. I wonder if he’s just transferring his own guilty conscience onto City there?!
Our sponsorship line up now is pretty impressive.

As someone who isn't familiar with the subject. Can someone explain to me why our matchday revenue is absolutely dwarfed by most of the other "top 6" clubs?

As someone who isn't familiar with the subject. Can someone explain to me why our matchday revenue is absolutely dwarfed by most of the other "top 6" clubs?

The price we sell tickets for we sell 42k season tickets unlike Liverpool who sell 24k so they make more out of match day tickets that are always higher than the average of a season ticket per price! Also London clubs can charge a lot more for tickets and more tourist buying the tickets!

only be headline news on the Liverpool forum. Their will be conspiracy theories galore on that forum. They can't stomach the thought that lickle City are top of the finance league. They think that should be reserved for royalty.
What excuse / sinister reason have they come up with for Arsenal being top of the league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.