Manchester City 2nd Deloitte Football Money League for 2022/23 (pg16)

In fairness, i can't name too many players who can
True, I think Grealish is
He played well against Chelsea in the Cup just two games ago.

He played well against Chelsea in the Cup just two games ago.
I could have played against those clowns on one leg. Come on man you surely can't think he's been good enough to warrant a place in this team. He was woeful against our biggest enemy on Saturday, just because he's a local lad doesn't make him immune to criticism

Our numbers are insane.
Oh, it must be those cheating Arabs.
Let me see……All our sponsors come from AbuDhabi with the fees paid by the good sheik; Mansour buys 20,000 tickets for each home match; The AD sovereign wealth fund bungs us £20m each month (I know that’s correct because the Grauniad says so); our accounts are falsified; we get an unfair advantage by being state owned.
Alternatively: We are superbly managed by Khaldoon and the Executive team.
Whereas all chelsea have to do is spend money, window after window, nothing is said, nothing is done

Whereas all chelsea have to do is spend money, window after window, nothing is said, nothing is done
I said the same thing but apparently this latest signing is an 8 year deal. The lad cost 88m so they pay the selling club 10m a year which is doable.
That's why they keep buying players by putting them on these mad deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.