Manchester City 2nd Deloitte Football Money League for 2022/23 (pg16)

Link to Deloitte’s 2022-23 report:

IMG_0629.jpeg

Could someone please update the thread title?

Maybe not...
(Smell the glee by the way in the report)
No wonder Barrada jumped, cos on those results he would have been pushed. The big man injects billions a year covertly and he expects his club to be on top, as usual. We can't even cheat without getting cheated these days!!!

2nd!!! Who the fuck celebrates 2nd place?!! (Except scousers, of course)
Lolz at their revenue stagnating, btw

2nd. I'm disappointed. Even if it is the Madrid Fasicts that have beaten City. Imagine how much their revenues will be as a result of their new stadium when.it kicks in properly. And guaranteed CL football every season due to the lack of real competition in La Liga.

Last edited:
Or as Sky would have it, we've been 'toppled', like we've missed out on a 6th trophy or something. Better get used to the return of mediocrity

Much piss boiling today in rag and dipper world. How the fuck can they be making that much revenue ,oh we all know they're cheating cunts, cooking the books etc etc.
They really don't get it do they, success on the pitch earns you a shitload you bitter fuckers, try it sometimes and you might catch us

I guess bits and pieces we get from the Euro super cup and CWC those revenues will only show up in the 23/24 accounts albeit thats probably 10m total or less.

indeed a surprise Real managed to get ahead while us winning everything possible.

wonder what is the method with the new sponsors like Asahi and the crypto thing they were announced around June/July would any money of those included for 22/23 numbers? certainly not the Kellogs one as tats more recent.

Spurs quite high as well on the list, I guess no CL this time will cut them back quite a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.