Manchester City 2nd Deloitte Football Money League for 2022/23 (pg16)

What makes me laugh is little Gary Neville, who no doubt considers himself to be a business supremo etc etc, but even he has questioned City being top of the revenue charts in the past. My message to Gary is pretty straightforward 1) City are a very well run club, 2) City have been annually successful in the PL and Chumps League which has become a virtuous cycle of stable and increasing revenues, 3) City have done smart business in the transfer market particularly for academy players, and 4) we are the number 1 brand in football which means businesses will want to business with us on favourable terms. How difficult is that for Gary to understand?

Very difficult, he`s a prick.

Last edited:
I guess bits and pieces we get from the Euro super cup and CWC those revenues will only show up in the 23/24 accounts albeit thats probably 10m total or less.

indeed a surprise Real managed to get ahead while us winning everything possible.

wonder what is the method with the new sponsors like Asahi and the crypto thing they were announced around June/July would any money of those included for 22/23 numbers? certainly not the Kellogs one as tats more recent.

Spurs quite high as well on the list, I guess no CL this time will cut them back quite a bit.

Spurs make an absolute fortune now from there new stadium and in London can charge a lot more! Once they get champs league money and if they go far they'd get in the top 3

I hear Mansour paid £717.9m

It’s common knowledge now from the plebs on the radio to the Gardner and the road sweeper. So it must be true -:)

Another strong performance from the club. The new stand, venue and hospitality will hopefully help get us over the £100m match day revenue. Not sure how much is allowed tho, waiting on the next tribunal to find out.
1706171687578.jpeg

Or as Sky would have it, we've been 'toppled', like we've missed out on a 6th trophy or something. Better get used to the return of mediocrity

Yeah, strange reporting. It's not about Real Madrid coming first this year. It's not about the success of Premier League clubs with so many being in the top 20. The headline is evil Manchester City being "toppled". Sky wankers.

Brace yourselves for a minimal net increase in SC holders when the expanded NS opens. I've said it before but it's only stating the direction of travel - thousands of SS3 style cheap SCs won't be on offer. Even an £800 SC only generates £42 a game and that isn't even the cheapest match day price.

Brace yourselves for a minimal net increase in SC holders when the expanded NS opens. I've said it before but it's only stating the direction of travel - thousands of SS3 style cheap SCs won't be on offer. Even an £800 SC only generates £42 a game and that isn't even the cheapest match day price.
I think you are right
My SC has been on the seniors rate a couple of years now and I have never had so many messages from City, no problem if you can't attend, we'll sell it for you blah blah, bet you will ha ha.

I think you are right
My SC has been on the seniors rate a couple of years now and I have never had so many messages from City, no problem if you can't attend, we'll sell it for you blah blah, bet you will ha ha.
And yet mine for Burnley hasn’t sold, funny that, if it was the dippers, scum it would be gone, but the tourists aren’t interested in Burnley. Therein lies the problem, expand the stadium put prices up and watch the “legacy” fans leave, the stadium won’t sell out unless it’s big teams we are playing especially midweek, we aren’t United, yet!

I think you are right
Yep, the same for me. No new SCs have been issued for the last two years either so all non-renewals have gone to match day. None will be issued this summer either (I was told this by a club staff member I spoke to about another matter).

More SCs aren't going to get us to be Deloitte Champions once more....

I think you are right
I pay £370 for my SC in Block.211 or £19.50per match which is a steal.

If I want to buy a ticket for my wife for the Burnley game it would cost £45 a 230% mark-up.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.