Manchester City are Champions of England for the 7th time!

If the U-18's win today (or their next match) they join the 1st team and U-23's in becoming League Champions. Heard that it will be first time that achievement will be accomplished should it happen. Come on boys!

Dynasty indeed!

Another BBC documentary to look forward to .... not !

I understand life doesn't revolve around social media but it's weird to see complete silence from Bernado when it looks like all other players have posted those champions graphics.

Edit: he's the one I was looking forward to most posting something
Same here, however, I suspect the Mendy media circus has affected him quite badly plus surely someone at the club or his management have curtailed his social media input since then.

I must admit I was laughing at some of the bed-wetter comments after the Chelsea game. We were never going to throw this away and, despite the fact we weren't playing, it still feels unbelievable to win the league again. Sections of the media and some pundits really need to hang their heads in shame at some of the stuff written/spoken about the team, Pep and the club. The sign of a great manager and great players is to recognise when things aren't working and fix it. And boy did they fix whatever it was. An absolute joy to watch as always. Chuffed to bits for everyone and now I hope we go and finish the job on May 29th. Enjoy these days to the full.......

never look back always forward.
ad7ce7869249f3151c84d5ddb8f12deb.jpg

We have just got to keep churning those leagues out and chase the bastards down.

When I started following City we were on 2 and the Scum were on 7, the Arse on 10 and the dippers were on 18.

The gap widened with the scum massively, but the last 10 years we are reeling it back in.

I like how we have quietly become the no.1 in league cup wins.

More FA cups and leagues to win! Oh and a few champs leagues wouldn’t go amiss too.

The future is blue!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.