Manchester City - Community Shield Trailer

Bigga said:
Not bad, Eddie.

Just a little advice... The music has the intention and works for the second half, but the first half needs the black fade and text shortening to bring the impact through better. It just seems to lag a little in tempo to the music. Maybe a cross fade or two will impact better? Just a tweak here and there.

I do a little myself so just experiment with it and do different versions before deciding what to put out..

Other than that... It's rockin', chum!!

Just watched it and was about to write pretty much exactly that. The text and black screen bit is a bit long and slow. But the rest of it is absolutely brilliant. Definitely send it to the OS or maybe just post it on the FB page

eddie c 123 said:
New Trailer for the Community Shield match. Not my best work I was lazy and used chunks of old videos in the middle but I think it goes ok, hopefully there are no mistakes like I usually make and hope you enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFbvK6nxM8[/youtube]

Top drawer, well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.