Manchester City fan gets Man United badge tattooed on chest

Paz said:
squirtyflower said:
Paz said:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I know him from round Urmston and he is definitely a city fan and no not a season ticket holder.
great third post mate

Thanks! I come on hear most days to keep updated with City but seeing as no one else knows him I thought i'd give a rare post and enlighten you
Ha let me think your the one with the rag shirt on in the pic???<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:03 am --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
BlueInCanada said:
Dave, just give up mate. You're talking to a brick wall, talking to him.

BluePurgatory, its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Well said that man.

Whether its true or not I don't really care, but the paranoia and just general idiocy is cringe worthy and probably worse than if the article is bullshit. Saying things like "those who want to believe and promote anything which is anti city." is absolutely pathetic and tbh your a prime example of why we get called "bitters" because of undeniable bitterness people like you ooze.

Thanks for the comments - glad it's not just me that thinks he's a bit of a balloon. ;-)
Wow what a pair of arm chair warriors you are? So what you now have a pen friend who sits in an arm chair all the way in Canada. Fact you and only you posted those two pics!

It could be true, people will do anything to get attention these days. I can't believe this thread has gone on for so long. Just because someone got a tattoo of a united badge isn't a slight on each and every one of you.

If you're that insecure as a city fan I'm amazed anyone made it this far.

the old abbey said:
cmon urmston blues name the scarlett pimpernel? anybody?

His name is Rodney Ward....and yeah he's a City fan.

40345912.jpg

Paz said:
avoidconfusion said:
Looking at his other shitty tattoos, that badge tattoo is in good company. This screams "staged" to me though, I doubt he is even a City fan.
He's also got the word Rod tattooed on both knees and im not joking!

Rod knee - makes you proud to be a Blue ;-)

To be honest i thought my tattoo was bad untill i seen this i lost a bet that we wud beat U****d on derby day and if i lost i'd have to get all my mates names tattooed on my ass then shrek scoreed the winner i felt like a right Knob untill i seen this!

hitman-mcfc said:
To be honest i thought my tattoo was bad untill i seen this i lost a bet that we wud beat U****d on derby day and if i lost i'd have to get all my mates names tattooed on my ass then shrek scoreed the winner i felt like a right Knob untill i seen this!
Dont be harsh on yourself you are still a knob

hitman-mcfc said:

At least you only had one name to put on.

;-)

Be thankful you don't knock about with this guy

SimiDemon Xiamara Parthenopaeus

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001871561226" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001871561226</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.