Manchester City fan gets Man United badge tattooed on chest

LongsightM13 said:
If true, the fact this guy backed us for the title while watching Spurs frankly play us off the park on the opening day is evidence he possesses fewer brain cells than chlamydia bacteria.
That doesn't alter the fact that Cavendish Press are not to be believed.

Gotta say Longsight, you've enlightened me about this Cavendish Press mullarkey and I'm with you. Cheers!

JOGAMIGMOG said:
LongsightM13 said:
If true, the fact this guy backed us for the title while watching Spurs frankly play us off the park on the opening day is evidence he possesses fewer brain cells than chlamydia bacteria.
That doesn't alter the fact that Cavendish Press are not to be believed.

Gotta say Longsight, you've enlightened me about this Cavendish Press mullarkey and I'm with you. Cheers!
Mate, at one stage they had a two-man team (pap and 'journalist/wheel man) stalking Mario pretty much every day and into the night.
They are also the shower of cunts with the long lenses behind all the 'training ground punch-up' stories. One of the best things about leaving Carrington for the new complex will be severely damaging business for these parasites.

sir malcom said:
Simple really ,above the badge have an arse which is just about to unload an almighty log on the badge.................jobby done.
BRILLIANT

squirtyflower said:
Paz said:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I know him from round Urmston and he is definitely a city fan and no not a season ticket holder.
great third post mate

Thanks! I come on hear most days to keep updated with City but seeing as no one else knows him I thought i'd give a rare post and enlighten you

Paz said:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I know him from round Urmston and he is definitely a city fan and no not a season ticket holder.
yeah right we believe you

Looking at his other shitty tattoos, that badge tattoo is in good company. This screams "staged" to me though, I doubt he is even a City fan.

I'm afraid it looks like he is a blue. I found him on Facebook last night and added him! To my surprise he accepted me today. I was in work so only had a brief look through his photos and found some where he' wearing a City shirt. But then again there was one where he and his rag mate have swapped shirts ffs!! Browsing through some photos it obvious he's a proper empty head. When I got home I planned to have a proper look at his profile but appears he has "un-friended" me Lol! He may have known I was a spy. When you look for him now on Facebook his profile pic is of his mate in a City shirt!!! Seems they are both a pair of clowns!

avoidconfusion said:
Looking at his other shitty tattoos, that badge tattoo is in good company. This screams "staged" to me though, I doubt he is even a City fan.
He's also got the word Rod tattooed on both knees and im not joking!

Found this picture & story from April,still unsure if it's a wind-up,he says the tattoo has to remain untouched for a month ?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.messengernewspapers.co.uk/news/8952031.Football_rival_pals_strike_a_tattoo_wager/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.messengernewspapers.co.uk/ne ... too_wager/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.