Manchester City ladies Friday night 7pm

mcfcnorthstand said:
Top of the table, Everton in the FA cup on Sunday, at Cheadle Town FC

Congrats to the MCFC Ladies for winning their first trophy this season. I was keeping track of the score via Twitter..
But I'm confused..the Ladies just won the FA Women's Cup, and now they're facing Everton in the FA Cup? Two different trophies?

sincity said:
mcfcnorthstand said:

Congrats to the MCFC Ladies for winning their first trophy this season. I was keeping track of the score via Twitter..
But I'm confused..the Ladies just won the FA Women's Cup, and now they're facing Everton in the FA Cup? Two different trophies?

I believe they just won the county cup

sincity said:
mcfcnorthstand said:

Greater Manchester County FA Cup, For Greater Manchester teams. Sunday is the Fa Cup for whole country.

mcfcnorthstand said:
sincity said:
mcfcnorthstand said:

Greater Manchester County FA Cup, For Greater Manchester teams. Sunday is the Fa Cup for whole country.

Cheers for the clarification, mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.