Manchester City ladies Friday night 7pm

sincity said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
sincity said:
Congrats to the MCFC Ladies for winning their first trophy this season. I was keeping track of the score via Twitter..
But I'm confused..the Ladies just won the FA Women's Cup, and now they're facing Everton in the FA Cup? Two different trophies?

Greater Manchester County FA Cup, For Greater Manchester teams. Sunday is the Fa Cup for whole country.

Cheers for the clarification, mate :)

Pleasure :)

Decent result on friday night, City made the best of it, despite the opposition. A much changed side form the ususal outfit with the majority of players between 17-19 years old.

I see that people are allowed their opinion, but my guess is they're not really 'football' fans as they would watch every match going to do with the beautiful game, i know i do. Bottom line, if it's not Barcelona in the Champs league final people dont want to know, which is sad.

Sunday tough result for City Ladies 1-5 , but they were playing Everton, 3rd best team in the county for womens footie, winners of the FA Cup in 2010, at least 4 England Internationals (one with 100 caps), U23 England and U19 England amongst their ranks. Anyway their on twitter if anyones interested @ManCityLadies

Show your support for the WHOLE Club of Manchester City, something the rags nevers did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.