Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2018/2019

Congratulation to you lot and your team.

For us to get the Highest ever points total for a team that is not THIS Man City team and not make it, speaks volumes for the quality of your side.

It's been a titanic struggle, played with respect between opponents and pretty much zero mind games and sniping in the media.
I'd be lying if I said we can definitely do this again next year, but I look forward to seeing us try and seeing if you can resist us again.

Of course there is a little disappointment, but I just can't look at 97 points and call it failure.

Let's do it all again next year.
Let's not! you won't repeat the luck you had. Klopp is nothing but a mind game

Nah, they've changed the goalposts again. Last season we weren't great because we hadn't won back-to-back titles. Now we're not great because we haven't won the CL yet. Whereas Liverpool are one of the best teams in PL history for coming second once.
Bugger, no way Liverpool greatest second place team until they’ve done it back to back ;)

Last edited:
Congratulations City and happy that you won. We tried to beat Liverpool today and looked good for a draw before their offside 2nd goal.

Well done!
thank-you,
and the cross on the first one deflected off your defender straight to mane, it looked well set up at first but was actually very lucky. you earned a draw in my books, good try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.