Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2018/2019

We were 7 points back and won 14 in a row to win by one point, unprecedented magnificence.
We showed our class, ability, mettle, and our hearts.
Top to bottom we came together like a family. True Blue
What a day.
Unreal

At least they got a trophy

D6YPyJYXkAEtwYQ.jpg
the only reason i know this picture is a forgery because shaqiri's shorts don't come down over the top of his socks.

Fuck them.

They’ve been entitled mouthy ****s all season.

They’d have been a fucking nightmare had they won it.

They’ve seen the champions now they can fuck right off home.

Ha ha, do you know what age must have mellowed me you are right.......Have that you scouse bastards!!!!!

Over the moon. So proud and happy. They’ve had the media, the refs and every bit of rotten luck go their way and we still won.

It’s absolutely ruined me this season but like the Aguero QPR moment, this makes it so much sweeter. I thought it was going to be another one of those games but knowing they had hope for the first 20-odd minutes and then it all came tumbling down is beautiful.

Congratulations team.

Liverpool have had more luck this season than is imaginable.
They'll fade away next season. I see us winning three in a row and next season's win being by about 15 points.
Made all the better by the rags being a complete irrelevance.
Best team in the land and all the world.
Can't wait for Saturday...

They'll fade away next season. I see us winning three in a row and next season's win being by about 15 points.

I agree we are string favorites next season - Mahrez will come on a bit, so will sane, Foden, A couple of new lads. Liverpool will get about 82 points. We wont win it by 15 but 9.

2 last season, lets make it three this season, and ...

Next Season lets have a clean sweep and make it all 4! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.