Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

Absolutely smashed, mate :)

My kids have seen us win seven titles, six league cups and two FA Cups before their 16th birthday.

Hopefully more to come in next couple weeks.

We took the pain, so they could reign.
Too true mate. My dad supported City through thin, I at least had the Mercer-Allison years to enjoy as a teenager, my son and daughter grew up knowing only despair and being mocked at school but my grandson has known nothing but unchecked success. Long may it continue.

Fuck off Lineker!
Appalling again by the BBC on motd and same as the article in line I commented on deliberately trying to tarnish and dilute our achievements.
Consequently provokes multiple idiots slagging us off as cheats. I wish we could do more to prevent this negative propaganda.

Always felt that should have been a City chant back in the Maine Road days...

"Haven't had a dream in a long time, see the luck I've had..."
Think it suits us well you're right.. A banner with nothing but 'good times for a change' at this moment in time would be great to be fair

City now have 7 Prem titles to united’s 13, so 7 more to surpass them. However in the old Pep Fergie debate I have just noticed that Pep has 11 league titles in 14 years to Fergie’s 16 in 39 years!

When the rags were winning it was a weaker league too. The massive amounts of TV money now has made every club stronger so every game is tougher. The rags only had Liverpool, Arsenal, then Chelsea and Leeds and Blackburn for one season each. Their nailed on champions league money created a read disparity in the league, that's when it was ruined.

Appalling again by the BBC on motd and same as the article in line I commented on deliberately trying to tarnish and dilute our achievements.
Consequently provokes multiple idiots slagging us off as cheats. I wish we could do more to prevent this negative propaganda.
And plenty on here think Linekar is OK. They really have no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.