Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2022/23

I think some people are being a little over sensitive about Lineker mentioning the charges. Not mentioning it would have been jumped on by the anti-City press whilst mentioning it in the way he did in a fairly innocuous way and allowing Shearer to say it’s all about the football on the pitch was probably the best option.
It's all scripted so will have been planned to play out like that

I think some people are being a little over sensitive about Lineker mentioning the charges. Not mentioning it would have been jumped on by the anti-City press whilst mentioning it in the way he did in a fairly innocuous way and allowing Shearer to say it’s all about the football on the pitch was probably the best option.
I'm sorry but you're talking bollocks.

Were that to be likely I’d probably give up my season ticket after your next 2 titles as would many fans…what’s the point?
Don't worry, for all the hyperbole about us ruining the league, when pep leaves we'll be nowhere near as dominant. Money has helped but it's not the dividing factor between us and yourselves/liverpool/united etc, it's pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.