Manchester City strengthens Executive Leadership Team

Goater666

From the official site.

Glad to see the owners arnt going to do a runner any time soon.

Manchester City strengthens Executive Leadership Team
04/03/2009 06:20

Following last week’s meeting of the Board, Manchester City Football Club is pleased to announce three new appointments to its Executive Leadership Team:

Graham Wallace, Chief Financial & Administration Officer

Responsible for leading and managing all Club financial matters in addition to overseeing the Information Technology, Human Resources, Legal and Administration functions. He joins the Club from IMG, where he is Senior Vice President of Finance for IMG’s worldwide Sports Media and Entertainment businesses.

David Pullan, Brand and Marketing Officer

Responsible for growing the Club’s supporter base. He joins the Club from Aegis Media, where he was President of Isobar Global Client Management.

Brian Marwood, Football Administration Officer

Responsible for supporting the Football Manager by building world-leading football infrastructure which will meet Mark Hughes’ requirements in terms of academy liaison, overseeing of medical, sports sciences and performance analysis, talent identification and player support.

Executive Chairman Garry Cook said:

“I’m delighted to welcome Graham, David and Brian to Manchester City. All three are highly talented individuals with outstanding track records in their respective fields.

“The Club’s owners have outlined an ambitious vision for long-term, sustainable growth and these appointments represent a vital investment in our capacity to achieve our full potential as a Club and as a partner in the development of New East Manchester.

“In line with the strategy that Mark Hughes and I presented to the Chairman in February, we have created a new position of Football Administration Officer, which will ensure that the coaching, medical and playing staff at Carrington and the Platt Lane Academy get world leading support at every level”

Bloody hell, thats some fairly significant appointments there.

Shows the accusations of the owners only being interested in superstars and not building the club on and off the pitch aren't really based in any fact.

Does anyone else think Hughes will get another season in charge? Why mention his name at all in the statement otherwise?

Goater666 said:
Does anyone else think Hughes will get another season in charge? Why mention his name at all in the statement otherwise?

I think that he should be given that time anyway, these appointments will help make us stronger as a unit, hopefully!

I haven;t heard of the other two guys (obviously heard about Marwood)but senior vice president of finance for IMG and a president in Aegis mEdia, they must be awrite?

Anyone reckon we might get rid of that twat paul aldridge at some point?

I'm wondering if the second one's the one who will combat the rag press as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.