Manchester City to Bid for Yoann Gourcuff!!!

FUManUtd said:
Lotuz said:
Can you believe AC Milan let him leave? They must be blind bats, innit?

they didnt let him leave, he had a buyout clause in his loan deal contract.

Due to Gourcuff's impressive season, his parent club announced that they would be open to the player returning to Milan for the 2009–10 season. However, the club's plans were put on halt after learning of Bordeaux's intent to meet Gourcuff's buy-out clause of €15 million included in the loan deal. Despite general manager Adriano Galliani and new manager Leonardo's efforts to persuade Gourcuff to return, on 28 May, it was announced that Bordeaux had signed Gourcuff permanently from Milan with Gourcuff agreeing to a four year deal. The transfer fee was undisclosed, but was in the region of €13 to €15 million.

And who allowed that clause to be put into his contract? erm... milan?

Noooo, he's better than most of the midfielders in the prem. Probably better than nearly every single one. He needs to brush up a little on his game, not nurtured through. He isn't exactly a kid, he's a player soon coming into his prime.
I'd love us to get Gourcuff, he would be a relevation in the premiership.

citizens_1976 said:
Noooo, he's better than most of the midfielders in the prem. Probably better than nearly every single one. He needs to brush up a little on his game, not nurtured through. He isn't exactly a kid, he's a player soon coming into his prime.

I remember Reading somewhere on here Gourcuff will be the Fabregas of his generation lol.

Oasis_City said:
citizens_1976 said:

I remember Reading somewhere on here Gourcuff will be the Fabregas of his generation lol.
I wouldn't say Fabregas, i'd say he's a Zidane type player. Maybe will never be as good but he has the same ball skills, ball control, passing ability and the use of both feet.

citizens_1976 said:
Oasis_City said:
I wouldn't say Fabregas, i'd say he's a Zidane type player. Maybe will never be as good but he has the same ball skills, ball control, passing ability and the use of both feet.

I meant because they're similar age so are from the same generation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.