Manchester City to Bid for Yoann Gourcuff!!!

Yoann Gourcuff: Man City Lead Chase for the ‘New Zidane’

<a class="postlink" href="http://community.footballpools.com/blog/2010/04/30/yoann-gourcuff-man-city-lead-chase-for-the-new-zidane/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://community.footballpools.com/blog ... ew-zidane/</a>

that's just relaying the story that came out a few days ago from The People tabloid. As has been said earlier in the thread, hope it happens, but out of nearly all the other rumors this one has the littlest of substance, at least so far.

Not to mention, 18mil would be the steal of the century.

Candid information I've heard tonight from a very reliable source suggests Gourcuff could become a City player.
Can't and won't reveal the source but from the information I recieved this evening there is more than a chance this will happen.

M147WN said:
Candid information I've heard tonight from a very reliable source suggests Gourcuff could become a City player.
Can't and won't reveal the source but from the information I recieved this evening there is more than a chance this will happen.

Sounds like a midfield of dreams is being bought.. if true that is. I figured Berto wanted his own stamp on a midfield.

It has been quiet on his front, figured clubs were waitin for Fab to Baraca, then Arse to grab him.

I'll keep an weather eye open.

Doesn't sound very plausible. Bobby has stated that he has a very small shorlist of players and whilst he could be on it I think it is only a back up incase we don't sign David Silva

rag said:
Doesn't sound very plausible. Bobby has stated that he has a very small shorlist of players and whilst he could be on it I think it is only a back up incase we don't sign David Silva
Rag! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.