Manchester City V Arsenal pre-match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruun said:
FredTilson said:
Monreal and Bellerin are both very poor. We should hopefully be able to exploit that. Plus Coquelin is wank and Ramsey doesn't defend at all. I know its not our style but if we sit back and counterattack, we could have a field day.

To be fair, with Monreal and Bellerin + Ospina didn't prove much, this could very well be a massive victory if we play to our best.

Oh dear you've gone and done it now, i would be more than happy with a scrappy 1:0 today.

FredTilson said:
deano ou812 said:
Who's that in defence for arsenal bellerin?
Young RB. Poached from Barca's youth academy. Good going forward but obviously being very young, he's prone to a mistake or two.
Cheers,hope it's not the kiss of death (them playing a blinder) but him Monreal and the keeper could be the weak links ....

Missing the match today, as the car broke down on the way.

Will have to do with watching it on Mrs Vienna's Sty log-in.

Gutted not to be there.

deano ou812 said:
FredTilson said:
deano ou812 said:
Who's that in defence for arsenal bellerin?
Young RB. Poached from Barca's youth academy. Good going forward but obviously being very young, he's prone to a mistake or two.
Cheers,hope it's not the kiss of death (them playing a blinder) but him Monreal and the keeper could be the weak links ....

I think Ospina is a better keeper than Szczęsny.

FredTilson said:
Monreal and Bellerin are both very poor. We should hopefully be able to exploit that. Plus Coquelin is wank and Ramsey doesn't defend at all. I know its not our style but if we sit back and counterattack, we could have a field day.

Please don't say that, you know it's very bad luck!

So Henry just said Silva is the best attacking midfielder in the premier league right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.