Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We owe them a good thrashing, I think we will be professional , focused and deliver tonight, just like we have done over the last few games.
Come on boys !!!

jkshdfjashdjfk

That's about how I feel right now... nervous but excited. COME ON CITTYYYY

pikku said:
I am feeling sick,we can't be bottling at this stage no?..
The only bottles I'm looking at are large beer ones!! Don't worry, I'm feeling calm, as I said the the bloke next to me just after UTD rattled the bar in the semi at Wembley, we're going to win, I just know it!

Superr said:
SebastianBlue said:
gmckennasell said:

Wrong orientation.
:As the figures on a chessboard. its better
lol

------------------------------ Dzeko -----------------------------
Silva ---------------------------------------------------- Millner
--------------------- Nasri------------- Yaya -------
------------------------------ Garcia -----------------------------
Kolarov ---- Demichelis ---- Kompany---- zabaleta
------------------------------- Hart -------------------------------

I like your logic. If I may continue it... Then I'd say Hart is the King, with her majesty David Silva and his Army around. Zabba and Kolarov are the Rooks, waiting until the smokes clear and throw themselves into the fight. In the middle, two bishops, Nasri and Garcia are aiming their passes on to the main battlefield. There, the Knight Edin waits to be protected by the the remaining infantery, and provide the final blow
:)

Fuck me, the way ive been downing this canadian club i'll never see the end of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.