Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Hefner said:
Andouble said:
I would have to think there's no chance Aguero starts.

I can't tell you my source but Dzecko and Aguero will both start tomorrow

Better catch them quick then as they're not needed until Wednesday! ;o)

Seriously, we need a few goals IMO as I think Liverpool will batter Palace and Newcastle. Not confident that 9 goals is enough as I reckon Newccy in particular will just lie down.

WANTED FOR LOAN FOR WEDNESDAY AND SUNDAY 1 as new fully working DEFIBRILLATOR AND A Natalie pike look-alike to show me how to enable the kiss of live if required. all Paul Scholes look-alikes need not enquire<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 4:02 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Hefner said:
Andouble said:

is it HP

Blue Hefner said:
Andouble said:

Don't know this Dzecko fella but Dzeko himself said in the aftermatch that Kun was ok and would play Wednesday. It's no secret.

Sounds like we're at full strength near enough.

Just go out there and do the business.

CityPar said:
Blue Hefner said:
Andouble said:

Seriously, we need a few goals IMO as I think Liverpool will batter Palace and Newcastle. Not confident that 9 goals is enough as I reckon Newccy in particular will just lie down.

It will be 11 minimum if we win our 2 games.

I think Palace will put an end to this silly GD talk tonight, Liverpool won't batter them - they are a solid outfit.

One of the songs we must sing throughout,we need goals end of,the more goals we score the more chance we have of winning back our title, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

mannycity said:
One of the songs we must sing throughout,we need goals end of,the more goals we score the more chance we have of winning back our title, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

I prefer "a nail a nail a nail a nail a nail" personally.

Blue Coop said:
CityPar said:
Blue Hefner said:

It will be 11 minimum if we win our 2 games.

I think Palace will put an end to this silly GD talk tonight, Liverpool won't batter them - they are a solid outfit.

Me too. Be funny if they're going on about putting 5 past palace and palace end up beating them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.