Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly let s see if Liverpool will stumble tonight...then the key is the players and the coach to be focused....just like Everton match NOT like Sunderland match....
Here in GREECE the most sports journalists support Liverpool and it s so annoying to hear and read that Everton gave us the match...2 goals 2 big saves from Hart...if they want the match what else were supposed to do ???

Re: Manchester City V Aston Villa pre matech thread

Rammyblues said:
I am shitting it already.
Ιτ s Liverpool fans time to shit....althought they seem to believe that they re gonna score so many goals to make better goals average than ours.....
Do the sold out with Villa and support the team loudly.....if only i had the Money to come......
Greetings fron Greece

Not worried at all yet, Liverpool have a more difficult game coming up in an hour. If they win by 3 or more I hope we go for the same. Newcastle will definitely roll over on Sunday and they could realistically bag 7.

--------------Hart--------------------
Zabba--Vinny-MDM--Kolarov
-----------Yaya--Fernan----------
Silva---------Aguero------Nasri
----------------Dzeko--------------

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Rammyblues said:
Ιτ s Liverpool fans time to shit....althought they seem to believe that they re gonna score so many goals to make better goals average than ours.....
Do the sold out with Villa and support the team loudly.....if only i had the Money to come......
Greetings fron Greece

If they won 5 or 6-0 tonight then I would be worried for our GD as I can see them going all out and doing the same to Newcastle at home.

I am confident on two wins at home to Villa and West Ham but I would like us to try and win by a few goals if we can just to make sure.

I wish the posters predicting that Liverpool will beat us on goal difference would get real. The chances of Liverpool scoring 9 or 10 more than we score against villa and west ham are zero. Grow some

sam-caddick said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Rammyblues said:
Greetings fron Greece

If they won 5 or 6-0 tonight then I would be worried for our GD as I can see them going all out and doing the same to Newcastle at home.

I am confident on two wins at home to Villa and West Ham but I would like us to try and win by a few goals if we can just to make sure.

How many times have you posted the same shite? Its getting tiresome Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.