Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this game not sold out yet??<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
Massive boost after tonight and now is the time to grab the opportunity and win these two games.

Palace proved tonight that we cannot take Villa lightly so a professional performance from the lads is an absolute must.

Hopefully Sergio, Yaya and Silva are fit to play because they will be needed to get us over the line.

That's not negative enough for you fella.

no but then again its hardly positive Churchillian stuff either is it?

Ultimate focus needed

Focus focus focus

Determination

Win!

That draw for Liverpool was a good result, just the circumstances of it makes it look a calamity.

4 points from 2 games in this league is far from a given. Still all to do. Complacency would kill us.

The result doesnt really change too much. I think we still need to win both games to make sure as I think West ham will come for a draw,

Vila with their pace (agbonlahour delph and wiseman) can cause us problems on the break so we have to be disciplined.

Get yaya silva and aguero back on the pitch and it gives us a good chance however.

simon23 said:
The result doesnt really change too much. I think we still need to win both games to make sure as I think West ham will come for a draw,

Vila with their pace (agbonlahour delph and wiseman) can cause us problems on the break so we have to be disciplined.

Get yaya silva and aguero back on the pitch and it gives us a good chance however.
Beat villa draw with west ham we win it. Agbonglehor is out injured

Nobody is highlighting and addressing the contrast in the capacity of City and Liverpool to manage games and handle difficult situations. On saturday we were in a somewhat similar situation to Liverpool but the players showed great intelligence, professionalism and experience to manage the game until the end. Most of the players in the squad were also here 2 seasons ago so it is burning in their conscience and imagination to ensure that there is no room for complacency.

So I am very happy and confident going into the 2 games especially now that Yaya, Silva and even Aguero are fit to play. The players ultimately have to go and get the job done but they are clearly more equipped to handle this sort of situation.

BringBackSwales said:
is this game not sold out yet??

-- Mon May 05, 2014 11:59 pm --

Rammy Blue said:
sam-caddick said:
Massive boost after tonight and now is the time to grab the opportunity and win these two games.

Palace proved tonight that we cannot take Villa lightly so a professional performance from the lads is an absolute must.

Hopefully Sergio, Yaya and Silva are fit to play because they will be needed to get us over the line.

That's not negative enough for you fella.

no but then again its hardly positive Churchillian stuff either is it?
Nothing available online. I think its the ticket resale on Viagogo only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.