Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What of Navas? Is he out for the season now? Silva should be able to play 90', though that might put him at risk for the finale.

karen7 said:
Luck95 said:
great news on aguero, any one know on yaya!!??

Pellers said he is fine

Does anyone know if villa are safe from the drop yet?
Yep! The worst scenario: place 17 with 38 points but due to the GD they will be just fine!

So Villa will be under no pressure and be able to relax and play their counter attacking football without any problem. While we on the other hand, you know I am not at all convinced it is easier to play teams who have nowt to play for. :-(

Rammyblues said:
So Villa will be under no pressure and be able to relax and play their counter attacking football without any problem. While we on the other hand, you know I am not at all convinced it is easier to play teams who have nowt to play for. :-(

Stop flapping man ;-)

Rammyblues said:
I agree....now I am an alcoholic

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Clichy

Milner
Silva
Yaya
Fernandinho
Nasri

Aguero

Silva having space is the key to our creativity IMO. Dzeko to come on if needed.

chestervegasblue said:
Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Clichy

Milner
Silva
Yaya
Fernandinho
Nasri

Aguero

Silva having space is the key to our creativity IMO. Dzeko to come on if needed.

Dzeko is on fire goals wise and will be playing

Dont know about the players but bloody hell I'm worn out by all this today and we have two more games

nurse the screens

PS well done us !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.