Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
So Villa will be under no pressure and be able to relax and play their counter attacking football without any problem. While we on the other hand, you know I am not at all convinced it is easier to play teams who have nowt to play for. :-(

I did think after the Cardiiff result that they are more likely to give Chelsea a game now that they're not under any pressure. But Newcastle will be better prepared to play Liverpool after the encouragement of a win.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Demichelis
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya
Milner
Nasri
Silva
Dzeko

Aguero for Milner if he is fit?

The crowd has to be positive, and the atmosphere has to be right, if it isn't it won't help at all

Anyone going to the game PLEASE get involved with making the atmosphere class!

Cheadle Blue said:
The crowd has to be positive, and the atmosphere has to be right, if it isn't it won't help at all

Anyone going to the game PLEASE get involved with making the atmosphere class!

I'm as bad as anyone for staying quiet when I'm there but let's get it going Wednesday, I'm getting there early and having a couple of beers to bring me out of me shell a bit....

Come on City.....

------------------------------Hart----------------------------
Zabaleta---Kompany--Demichelis--Kolarov
-------------------Yaya-------Fernandinho---------
------Silva--------------Aguero----------------Nasri-
-------------------------Dzeko--------------------------

chestervegasblue said:
Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Clichy

Milner
Silva
Yaya
Fernandinho
Nasri

Aguero

Silva having space is the key to our creativity IMO. Dzeko to come on if needed.

We should leave Aguero and Dzeko for the final day. Jovetic and Negredo will do a perfect job I think, if not Aguero sub late in

proudbear said:
chestervegasblue said:
Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Clichy

Milner
Silva
Yaya
Fernandinho
Nasri

Aguero

Silva having space is the key to our creativity IMO. Dzeko to come on if needed.

We should leave Aguero and Dzeko for the final day. Jovetic and Negredo will do a perfect job I think, if not Aguero sub late in
Don't be ridiculous.

Re: Manchester City V Aston Villa pre matech thread

Kun Aguero said:
dctid said:
Looks like we may be without a couple of players time for Jovetic to step forward

Hopefully not to big a step forward or he'll be injured.

Plus he'd possibly be offside.

Both Agbonlahor and Weimann were subbed injuried today, Villa may not have them available for Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.