Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
birchvillablue said:
Dippers in the Villa end tomorrow...

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/Kop305/status/463685227517603841" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/Kop305/status/463685227517603841</a>

New depths for them, wonder if they will be waiting for the Villa coach to arrive also?

fucking hell villa not sold many, and you are saying that some of them are to dippers, small club, small mentality

Pam said:
Blueboy73 said:
I'm nervous now, God knows what I'll be like by kick-off time tomorrow. Surely we can't mess this one up, CAN WE?. No doubt I'll be even worse on Sunday.

I am convinced that this is because of the QPR experience

Without a doubt.

sorry to quote the devil Pam but "squeaky bum time" is spot on.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Why does everyone want to play milner its a game we need to win we need to play our most creative players milner was awful against sunderland at home he's more suited to away games.

Couldn't agree more

If Milner plays we are going to be really up against it, yes seems a nice bloke and all that, but he is just so poor. He has broke up more city attacks than any opposition player, appreciate we may not have many options.

Georgian Maestro said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Why does everyone want to play milner its a game we need to win we need to play our most creative players milner was awful against sunderland at home he's more suited to away games.

Couldn't agree more

Couldn't agree enough. He was utterly DREADFUL against Sunderland and shouldn't be anywhere near the starting line up imho.

I can't believe Aguero is out a fucking gain. FFS.

crmcfc said:
If Milner plays we are going to be really up against it, yes seems a nice bloke and all that, but he is just so poor. He has broke up more city attacks than any opposition player, appreciate we may not have many options.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otjJuXkFuXo[/youtube]
How poor of him to skin one of the best left backs in the league before whipping in a beauty of a cross for Dzeko last weekend.

To those saying he shouldn't start tomorrow because he was shit against Sunderland, name me one player who was decent that night? You can't because everyone played shite that night

Quagmire blue said:
crmcfc said:
How poor of him to skin one of the best left backs in the league before whipping in a beauty of a cross for Dzeko last weekend.

To those saying he shouldn't start tomorrow because he was shit against Sunderland, name me one player who was decent that night? You can't because everyone played shite that night

He's a Decent squad player and more suited to away games we need our best attacking players to break villa down and james milner is not 1 of them. Get the game won then bring him on to make sure we don't let it slip.

Disagree we have relied on a certain 11 players just recently in the most pressurised atmosphere and the last two games being away from home, those eleven players have shown a resilience, they might not have played brilliant football but have produced the goods and if I were Pellers I would trust them to bring home the goods at the end of the season.

If tactically it doesn't suit the game we can always change it. For me we pick the same eleven who started at Palace and Everton and change it with the subs accordingly. Only injuries should change the starting eleven. Oh and that includes Garcia starting as well as Milner.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Quagmire blue said:
crmcfc said:

He's a Decent squad player and more suited to away games we need our best attacking players to break villa down and james milner is not 1 of them. Get the game won then bring him on to make sure we don't let it slip.
Hart
Zabaleta Demichelis Kompany Kolarov
Yaya Fernandinho
Milner Silva Nasri
Dzeko

That's more than enough to break down the mighty Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.