Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
abby said:
Academica said:
Think your moving off topic.

Sorry how is that off topic?

think he's taking the piss

They usually are on here

oh rite missed the sarcasm! :) talking about off topic think its amazing what giggs dont last night and what hes achieved. wish he had a legend like that!

Let's give a massive fuck you to uefa tonight! Banners, placards, chants. The English press are surprisingly behind us and we need to voice our feelings to the watching world that platini and his cronies are crooks!

Also will help create an electric atmosphere.

Come on city!!!!

abby said:
bobmcfc said:
abby said:
Sorry how is that off topic?

They usually are on here

oh rite missed the sarcasm! :) talking about off topic think its amazing what giggs dont last night and what hes achieved. wish he had a legend like that!

He hasn't achieved anything!!! They beat norwich and hull who are both really bad!

I'm optimist again, I think we will smash Villa out of this world.

UEFA FFP bullshit would make us piss over Platini's and Gill's faces tonight.

You guys going to the Etihad tonight, don't you dare to be able to speak tomorrow morning. It's not just about the tile now, it's about pride, it's about telling them all to suck our dildos.

bugsyblue said:
Let's give a massive fuck you to uefa tonight! Banners, placards, chants. The English press are surprisingly behind us and we need to voice our feelings to the watching world that platini and his cronies are crooks!

Come on city!!!!

Tonight isn't the time to make a point regarding UEFA mate - we will have the best legal brains working on that as we speak.
Tonight is about getting behind the team - nothing else matters.

ethan23 said:
abby said:
bobmcfc said:

They usually are on here

He hasn't achieved anything!!! They beat norwich and hull who are both really bad!

I meant in his career. Was a good send off he got yesterday

Messi wants Barca to sign Aguero.
Kompany being linked with Barca.
We are after a 9 year old kid at West Ham.
We are in loggers with UEFA over FPR.

Tell me, are we in a position the media doesn't want us to be?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
bugsyblue said:

Come on city!!!!

Tonight isn't the time to make a point regarding UEFA mate - we will have the best legal brains working on that as we speak.
Tonight is about getting behind the team - nothing else matters.

Definitely mate! That is certainly priority number 1. I'm just really pissed off with uefa and the fact it's come out the day before a hugly important match. I will be using my anger to create an electric atmosphere and I would encourage others too. People can chant about what they want and I will supporting the team firstly but I also think it's an opportunity to show a united front against these crooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.