Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobmcfc said:
I feel unbelievably nervous about the game

Me too but we should be ok. Villa aren't great defensively so we should be able to break them down. We just need to do that sensibly without outrageously over comitting and giving them a sniff on the counter attack which is more or less their only tactic. If we keep our heads and guard against the counter then we will win. If we try to take liberties and think we can smash them into next week without having to pay proper respect to their counter attacking abilities then we may well smash them into next week but we will also give them their only hope of beating us.

Sat in work, can't cope - just booked Thursday, Friday and Monday off!

Can't wait for tonight, c'mon City!!

bobmcfc said:
I don't feel any different about this game then I would about any other game, read into that what you will :)

Lancet Fluke said:
bobmcfc said:

Me too but we should be ok. Villa aren't great defensively so we should be able to break them down. We just need to do that sensibly without outrageously over comitting and giving them a sniff on the counter attack which is more or less their only tactic. If we keep our heads and guard against the counter then we will win. If we try to take liberties and think we can smash them into next week without having to pay proper respect to their counter attacking abilities then we may well smash them into next week but we will also give them their only hope of beating us.

Hope the players are focused and work hard tonight.<br /><br />-- Wed May 07, 2014 9:36 am --<br /><br />
Bell_Boy said:
bobmcfc said:

Time to bring back your dancing girl !

When I get back from the match ;) if everyone's not sick of it lol

abby said:
ethan23 said:
abby said:
oh rite missed the sarcasm! :) talking about off topic think its amazing what giggs dont last night and what hes achieved. wish he had a legend like that!

He hasn't achieved anything!!! They beat norwich and hull who are both really bad!

I meant in his career. Was a good send off he got yesterday

Didn't even know he was dead.

COME ON CITY !!
No complacency tonight,it won't be easy as Villa will be up for it.
We know what we have got to do,let's get it done !

COME ON CITY !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.