Manchester City V Aston Villa pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
80s Shorts said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Haha. I'm like you. Worried by the fact that I'm totally confident.

I honestly believe we will go about them like a pack of wolves, and get a bagful of goals tonight. These lads are too professional to let this slip now.

Really wish you hadn't said that.

I promise you that tonight's result will not be effected in any shape or form by anything I type on here.

Years and years of conditioning.

bojinov29 said:
Hart

Zab Kompany MDM Kolarov

Fernandinho

Milner Yaya Nasri

Silva

Dzeko

This but I would start with Clichy. He's faster than Kolarov and Villa is going to play counter attacking football.

What's people's thoughts on whether we unleash the Beast tonight? MP either goes with Silva and Dzeko up top and Jimmy on a wing, or it's Dzeko and Beast with Silva and Nasri in midfield.

I'm sure the beast would be right up for this and maybe roughing them up at the back may suit us?

Hart

Zab Kompany MDM Kolarov

Fernandinho

Milner Yaya Nasri

Silva

Dzeko

Will take this side all day long with Jesus and the Beast on the bench to stretch Villa further in the 2nd half and to sharpen them up for a similar performance against WHU.

Solid 3-0 tonight and 4-1 against WHU

Can't believe how confident I am this time round :)

Rammy Blue said:
What's people's thoughts on whether we unleash the Beast tonight? MP either goes with Silva and Dzeko up top and Jimmy on a wing, or it's Dzeko and Beast with Silva and Nasri in midfield.

I'm sure the beast would be right up for this and maybe roughing them up at the back may suit us?
My thoughts are that because I'm so pent up, with nervous excitement and trepidation, that if we win then my wife had better run for cover, as I'll be unleashing my beast and ridding myself of plenty of David!.

Rammy Blue said:

Is Jovetic not an option tonight?

Rammy Blue said:

Just been talking to my dad about this, I honestly can't call the team tonight. I'd assume Kolorov and not Clichy, although I wouldnt do that.

Up front I'm expecting Silva behind Dzeko, Nasri and Milner wide, both in front of Ya Ya and Fernandinho.

If it were me I think I'd go with your BEast/Dzeko combo, and drop Milner. This isn't his type of game particularly.

80s Shorts said:
Didsbury Dave said:
scarty10 said:
I would usually be really nervous right about now, but I am strangely confident about winning tonight's game quite comfortably.......which is of course, making me nervous.

I remember when Chelsea won the league a few years back needing a win on the final day.....and put 8 past Wign I think it was.

Oh how I long for the comfort of being able to enjoy the last knockings of a title winning campaign!!

Lets go for goals and get 3 up by half time or 60 mins. Then sitback and relax til we do it all again on Sunday :)

Haha. I'm like you. Worried by the fact that I'm totally confident.

I honestly believe we will go about them like a pack of wolves, and get a bagful of goals tonight. These lads are too professional to let this slip now.

Is that you Stevie :)

Rammy Blue said:

I wouldn't take any chances with the beast to be honest. He still looks a bit low on confidence and now is not the time to change things.

Would like to see the Beast saved until the second half but I think he needs some game time and for one to go in off his arse at the mo (obvious).

He must be chomping at the bit with the WC coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.