Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers Official Matchday thread.

hertsblue said:
No:

Toure
Lescott
Bridge
Onouha
Adebeyor
Santa Cruz
Ireland
Robinho
SWP
Viera

And still despite not creating alot, a very very comfortable 2-0 half time lead.
When you see the above not in the 1st 11, and our resources, you have to pinch yourself that its not a dream

That is just amazing...:-)

bizzbo said:
Sheikh Django said:
How great is it to have a coach with a tactical brain?

best feeling ever. blackburn were beaten before the kick off. 5 in midfield, lump it up front to an isolated striker? oops, we'll just scream down the wings whilst your team is still trying to get up to support him.

has to be said, we've faced 4 teams without a single fucking striker worth of the title between them

it'll be a bit different against rooney and berbaflop
True what you say there. I am liking the look of the young centre-half pairing and Kompany's intelligence but you're right in that Di Santo is pretty tosh on his own.

I already have faith in Mancini to get each individual to actually want to win for him and play as a team in the process. Something that was pretty clearly lacking in the previous regime no matter how much I tried to deny it.

hertsblue said:
No:

Toure
Lescott
Bridge
Onouha
Adebeyor
Santa Cruz
Ireland
Robinho
SWP
Viera

And still despite not creating alot, a very very comfortable 2-0 half time lead.
When you see the above not in the 1st 11, and our resources, you have to pinch yourself that its not a dream

Joe Hart would complete the 11

Let's see how we do against a decent side before we hail Mancini as a genius.

But you can only beat the opposition in front of you and we have done that so far with the minimum of fuss and with lots of good players out.

hertsblue said:
No:

Toure
Lescott
Bridge
Onouha
Adebeyor
Santa Cruz
Ireland
Robinho
SWP
Viera

Onouha---Toure------Lescott----Bridge

----------------Viera

--SWP-------------------------Robinho

----------------Ireland

----Santa Cruz-----------Adebeyor

Tell you what....thats not a bad team in itself LOL

rastus said:
hertsblue said:
No:

Toure
Lescott
Bridge
Onouha
Adebeyor
Santa Cruz
Ireland
Robinho
SWP
Viera

That is just amazing...:-)

Fair play thats incredible

masterwig said:
Let's see how we do against a decent side before we hail Mancini as a genius.

But you can only beat the opposition in front of you and we have done that so far with the minimum of fuss and with lots of good players out.
I was gonna say that you thief!! ;p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.