Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers Official Matchday thread.

gman07 said:
BlueSinclair said:
It's amazing that we are leading 2-0, we haven't played that well, and it just doesn't seem like we're giving a 100% either. Somewhat lucky to be two up front, but Blackburn haven't produced much, so hopefully we'll make a comfortable win for a change.
well i really think we have played very well... keeping bburn out of our box and spending 77% of the time in midfield and attack... how is that not playing well?

Well you are somewhat right, but Blackburn have been really poor, and our tempo was so low after the first goal, didn't look good at all. But luckily Blackburn didn't take advantage off it, so it's a combo I think.

masterwig said:
Let's see how we do against a decent side before we hail Mancini as a genius.

But you can only beat the opposition in front of you and we have done that so far with the minimum of fuss and with lots of good players out.

It's these sorts of teams that has really been our downfall. Over the course of the whole season, whether we win or lose against Chelsea, it is still just 3 points. It's all those other matches that is important.

masterwig said:
Let's see how we do against a decent side before we hail Mancini as a genius.

But you can only beat the opposition in front of you and we have done that so far with the minimum of fuss and with lots of good players out.
I agree... you can only beat the ones infront of you... and we still havent won this one yet even though i cant see how we can lose this game... but sterner test will come... but so far he has done all things right and the longer the run of wins goes on the better for us... its like he always says.. we take one match at a time... no need for something else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.