Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers Official Matchday thread.

Nice win got a little cute at the back to give up a goal. Winning against bottom half teams instead of drawing is nice. Can't decide which goal I like the best.

Rsc is a striker and he only did what tevez,bellamy etc would have done in the same position.Lets not forget we had won the game by then so to me it was no big deal and would have probably given him more cofidence if it had gone in.

I have slated Micah in the past but he looks like the Micah of old,WELL PLEASED,bring on the blue bin dippers

"That is 11 goals in nine games now. Not bad for someone Sir Alex Ferguson said struggled to score"

from sky sports;)!

US_Citizen said:
Nice win got a little cute at the back to give up a goal. Winning against bottom half teams instead of drawing is nice. Can't decide which goal I like the best.

Last one, talent.

Don't think we ever got going, but we are so organised these days that a player is where you need him to be. Bit lapse at times and I'm sure we'll put more effort in when it comes to the bigger games. So impressed with the way we play at the moment. Gonna have a nice cold can and a jazz cig and reflect. Peace, blue brethren.

Absolutely delighted with that performance. Only four games in under mancini but everythings been fantastic so far! Under Hughes, I was never sure how a game was going to pan out, we were so ragged and exposed at times, but under Mancini were look so organised, even when arguably we are not at full strength. Him coming out after a 4-1 win expressing anger at the goal we conceeded is something Hughes would never have done. Finally some up front post match interviews from out manager! The guys on fivelive were saying that Hughes could have won the games mancini has won, which is debatable, but there is no way that the performances would have been anywhere near as comfortable as the ones we have seen under Mancini. As ever with city, don't wana get too carried away, but I like what I am seeing!

Tevez is currently the best player in the league.

I'm very pleased for Benjani, he had a great game. Don't sell him!

I can't see how Viera is going to take De Jong's place. He's brilliant.

Blue Moon Henrik said:
Tevez is currently the best player in the league.

I'm very pleased for Benjani, he had a great game. Don't sell him!

I can't see how Viera is going to take De Jong's place. He's brilliant.

We will play 3 in central midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.