Manchester City v Blackburn Rovers Official Matchday thread.

i agree with one of the above posters

Great performance, except for RSC, greed is one of the charactertics that will be the down fall of a team formation.

Jonny Boy said:
If only Robbie could do what Tevers can (or Bellers for that matter) ...we would be awesome

He will come good mate. He's not fit and trying too hard but as soon as he relaxed tonight he started to really play again. Some very nice touches, vision and passes. Just give him time.

Can't believe I wrote just give him time!!

xyfek said:
Great game by city

All Goals:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.desportomaiscinema.com/Vidos%20Futebol%2013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.desportomaiscinema.com/Vidos ... %2013.html</a>

Thanks for this.

gmtx said:
Aussie! said:
Gtreat performance, except for RSC, greedy is one of the charactertics that will be the down fall of a team formation.

To be fair Nelsen was covering pretty well, imo he had to go for the shot, but he executed it badly

nah, through ball was easy for tevez, he was just being greedy.

Carlitos_way_CVS_5463.jpg

Gelsons Dad said:
Jonny Boy said:
If only Robbie could do what Tevers can (or Bellers for that matter) ...we would be awesome

He will come good mate. He's not fit and trying too hard but as soon as he relaxed tonight he started to really play again. Some very nice touches, vision and passes. Just give him time.

Can't believe I wrote just give him time!!

...because you are over ther moon with our result mate...and it sure is sweet when you consider how we backed off were at times.

but Robbie for me, mm..gets caught offside too many times and shots a bit tame....

but like you say, give him time cause this is fella without true confidence

Oh City, you got me singing the blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.