Manchester City v Celtic post match thread

With a huge booking fee on top?
That is including taxes and fees, to be fair.

Still far too high for the occasion (friendly where we have almost no senior players participating), location (university town a bit away from larger population centres), and venue (uncovered handegg stadium not really great for watching football), though.

When I checked on Thursday there did seem to be a lot of resale tickets on offer, so I am not sure if that was a reflection of ticket speculation (entities buying up large quantities with the intention of reselling them at high markups for profit), a reaction from fans to the announced US squad being mostly kids they haven’t heard of, or both.

But, regardless of the cause, the venue was obviously far bigger than the demand at the going price levels.

You know what pal, I went into the game not giving a fuck about hammering Celtic. It’s a friendly… it’s our first friendly of the season. Thanks for just making my point for me.
I made no point for you. You were a needlessly snidey **** and I pointed that out. I know it was a friendly. I was happy with how we played. That’s it. Good momentum building for the new season and hopefully we bring in at least five players to set us up to take a step up. Enjoy your season. I know I will.

We are not as bad as some make out. I thought we played well, pressed well and scored good goals. Kasper was great which is a relief and we still haven’t brought in any additional outfield players yet. If we do, always a worry at us. Happy with the performance and intensity levels. Hopefully bring in another five players and give us a hope of putting up a better fight in the CL.
Go and wank into your sporran whilst eating a deep fried pizza ya gloating ****; )

Some of you need to put sarcastic comments in italics or something because some of the takes at halftime if they weren't indeed sarcastic, were as embarrassing as Kalvin Phillip's 'effort' out there.

There were a lot of positives. Lewis, Bobb, and McAtee all looked excellent. Grealish looked highly motivated, although he still held onto the ball too long for me at times. Haaland looked good and potentially has a hat trick on another day. Perrone and Susoho looked impressive, too.

The less said about the defending, the better. It’s still a fun game on the whole.
You don't visit the match day thread much do you?

People must be desperate for football to be back, 17 pages on Celtic beating City in a friendly in the USA...

Normally we beat Brighton, Luton or Everton 3 or 4-0 and there would be about 10 pages of people still giving out :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.