Manchester City v Chelsea EDS Thursday 8th January 2015

BlueDan91

I know this game is live on BT Sports and their schedule says Hyde FC, but is the game being played there, does anybody know or do we have to wait until 10pm on the night before the game to find out from the official website where it will be at, RIDICULOUS!!

Glad to see the club have read this thread

EDS NEWS: Our U21 @PremierLeague fixture against @ChelseaFC on Thurs 8 Jan will kick-off at 19:45 at Hyde and be shown live on @BTSport 1.

BlueDan91 said:
Glad to see the club have read this thread

EDS NEWS: Our U21 @PremierLeague fixture against @ChelseaFC on Thurs 8 Jan will kick-off at 19:45 at Hyde and be shown live on @BTSport 1.
That's it then, I'll be watching it on TV, I don't want to go to Chelsea in hyde

Team up, at a guess (but CB's probably wrong, but I have no idea who's playing RB)

Gunn
Maffeo-Evans-Bryan-Angelino
Glendon-Ntcham
Bytiqi-Pozo-Barker
Ambrose

subs- O'Brien, Bossaerts, Byrne, Celina, Hiwula

Not wishing to have a moan, but why on earth are we so against playing Bossaerts at CB? We play central midfielders and RB's there while he either plays RB or sits on the bench? It doesn't make any sense to me, that was supposed to be his position but we seem hell bent on never playing him there, even if it means playing someone like George Evans at CB. I just don't get it.

BigOscar said:
Team up, at a guess (but CB's probably wrong, but I have no idea who's playing RB)

Gunn
Glendon-Ntcham
Bytiqi-Pozo-Barker
Ambrose

Not wishing to have a moan, but why on earth are we so against playing Bossaerts at CB? We play central midfielders and RB's there while he either plays RB or sits on the bench? It doesn't make any sense to me, that was supposed to be his position but we seem hell bent on never playing him there, even if it means playing someone like George Evans at CB. I just don't get it.

How about the simple answer that he isn't good enough! Maffeo is a RB so maybe he will play there as there do seem to be 2 in the defensive line up who most definitely will not play as full backs.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
BigOscar said:

Gunn
Glendon-Ntcham
Bytiqi-Pozo-Barker
Ambrose

How about the simple answer that he isn't good enough! Maffeo is a RB so maybe he will play there as there do seem to be 2 in the defensive line up who most definitely will not play as full backs.
If he's a worse CB than George Evans, then he has no business being at the club. If not very good central midfielders are being played ahead of him in his natural position, it makes you wonder. He's very athletic and pretty tidy on the ball, you'd think he has the raw materials to be at least a pretty tidy CB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.