Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

LoveCity said:
Mancini loves Barry so much that I'm not even sure he'll replace him next season when clearly that position could do with a big upgrade. Barry could still be a key squad player after that but not starting every game like he seems to.

Would rather Barry play ahead of someone like Vieira or even SWP

Whats wrong with Mancini? He didin't play Dzeko in the game against Reading. He ísn't starting today. And he will probly not start against Chelsea either.

Yet he admits that Tevez is tired and needs rest but still keeps using him every game when we could use Dzeko in some games instead.

Dzeko must be regretting the move :( Im not bosnian or a Dzeko fan btw.

Sky Blue said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini loves Barry so much that I'm not even sure he'll replace him next season when clearly that position could do with a big upgrade. Barry could still be a key squad player after that but not starting every game like he seems to.

He didn't start the last game...

I didn't mean he literally starts every game, no player does, he just seems to start the majority even though (IMO) he is one of our most unnecessary players. De Jong is great as a defensive midfielder, almost two players at times, Yaya can sit deep and protect the back four too while adding a bit going forward, leaving a free spot in the middle for an attacking/creative midfielder in summer... I hope (hence my doubts about Mancini replacing Barry).

I do rate Barry in certain situations but so often it seems like we'd benefit from someone else on the pitch. Barry at his age would accept a rotation role on the bench I think too, he is a good professional.

BlueCityfan said:
Whats wrong with Mancini? He didin't play Dzeko in the game against Reading. He ísn't starting today. And he will probly not start against Chelsea either.

Yet he admits that Tevez is tired and needs rest but still keeps using him every game when we could use Dzeko in some games instead.

if he expects to walk straight into the team then he is very wrong. Tevez and Ballo are both better than him, look at their scoring records. Dzeko has hardly set the world alight since joining has he.

Re: Tonight: Go For It or Risk It

taconinja said:
And you really want to throw the kids out there? Remember the Carling Cup?

You don't win anything with kids........

(Where have I heard that before?)

rickmcfc said:
BlueCityfan said:

if he expects to walk straight into the team then he is very wrong. Tevez and Ballo are both better than him, look at their scoring records. Dzeko has hardly set the world alight since joining has he.

I know he needs time to adapt but he played good against Aris and i think he could play good against Kiev at our home now. He is not ready to start in the prem yet.

Mancini is taking this seriously and wants to win this game. But he is overplaying Tevez. I dont think we have any chance against Chelsea if our best players are tired.

And i dont think we will go trough today.

BlueCityfan said:

I think Dzeko will start against Chealsea.

Savage having a go at Balotelli again, calling him "Bibatelli" because he's having trouble with his training top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.