Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

I keep having flashbacks to another cup match where we had a Mr Barton sent of at half time & went on to record a magnificent win. C'Mon City.

Losing our stride a tad now, changes need to be made to freshen some elegs and get some energy back into the side. Milner perhaphs for barry? Then perhaps aj or dzeko on for de jong later on?

I think this ref usually does 5 a side games where there isnt any contact allowed.

It's a mans game you twat.

albindgreat said:
mate.... how many of them were deserved........... you say that... you have to feel something for that kid... i am sure everyone will be on me and other mario fans after the match... but i have gotta say what i want to... he has improved a lot in his attitude since being in city... i am an ac fan and i have watched this guy and pato grow up through their academies... within a year or two,he will sort his attitude out i believe... city fans are slating him for every bit of thing he does... so i dont think city fans will give him enough time here to see a ballon d or winner playing for the club...

the only thing i am disappointed with balo in a city shirt is that he hasnt shown even 50% of what he had at inter in serie a... that maybe because of the new league and atmosphere factor though...

You saw him grow up in AC's academy from India? ;)

Balotelli is talented, but we can't play with 10 men for 2 years while he sorts his head out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.