Manchester City v Dynamo Kiev - Second Leg.

albindgreat said:
BlueCityfan said:
The game would be 5-0 to us if Balo wouldn't have been a ****. And Mancini shot himself in the leg because he started with Balo.

he started with balo because he needed 2 goals... but unfortunately..................

It's clearly not about who is on the pitch...its about how he sets us out to play. We don't play to score a lot of goals.

dancity19 said:
BlueCityfan said:
The game would be 5-0 to us if Balo wouldn't have been a ****. And Mancini shot himself in the leg because he started with Balo.

Do you by any chance sit in the Colin bell stand, level 1. If not, you n him would get on like a house on fire. It's a joke how much you are moaning about Balo in this game. And it wouldn't be 5-0, don't be stupid.

I am not even living in england. :D I have supported Balo..but this was just too much. You can't defend him anymore. He is a laughing stock to the other teams fans. And the refs are against him. He will get atleast 1 card each game.

Balo deserves to be slagged. Do you think his teammates like it when he does it like that?

I bet many of them are really pissed on balo..but he is Mancinis favourite player. Just because he is italian.

proud of the team, they trying their best

C.T.I.D.

Im proud of Balotelli, true pro, at least he walked straight off the pitch without giving any backchat, what a guy. Cant believe how the ref never saw Popov grab Balo's foot and rub his studs up and down his body.

Midfield looks clueless, no linking up with our strikers... at the moment our centre halves are just having to play long ball

Are Kiev proud of how they have approached this game? How sad for them. How sad for football. Nothing wrong with defending, but cheating...well, come-uppance awaits everyone.

The past 15 minutes have been some of the worst i have ever seen us play under Mancini. No closing down, cant string 5 passes together, they have soooooooooo much fucking space. Its basic basic football that we cant get right. Vey worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.