Manchester City V Hamburg SV Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kun

Do we do these for mid-season friendlies? Considering this is an a couple of days, needs a thread.

Give a couple of young lads a go, and hopefully no injuries. Is this one on TV?

First half

Willy
Sagna Demichelis Mangala Kolarov
Lampard Fernando
Navas Pozo Barker
Jovetic

Second half

Wright
Zabaleta Kompany Boyata Clichy
Fernandinho Milner
Navas Celina Jovetic
Dzeko

Maybe give Ambrose and Bryan/Glendon the last 15 minutes.

If we get an injury i will be so annoyed.

Honestly i could not give a hoot who plays and what formation, i just want them back all as fit or fitter than when they go on the pitch.

Hamburg are in a relegation scrap so they will probably treat this game as a gentle exercise. As for injuries we are just as likely to pick them up if we are back in Manchester.

Happy for the players to appear but absolutely no reason to risk anyone in a game. Should be a welcome break and chance to relax for the lads after the christmas period so onwards and upwards from here on.

They are also taking the weather with them!

<a class="postlink" href="http://pic.twitter.com/Wx1V1uBS8d" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://pic.twitter.com/Wx1V1uBS8d</a>

As far as I can see it's not on UK TV (checked Sky, BT, Eurosport, Premier Sports).
Live Soccer TV have it listed as being on Arena Sport 1 Serbia and L'Équipe 21 from France (an online channel)
So there will probably be a stream at least.
Best hope is some kind of official stream from the Club or possibly Abu Dhabi Sports showing it, and getting a stream.

TCIB said:
If we get an injury i will be so annoyed.

Honestly i could not give a hoot who plays and what formation, i just want them back all as fit or fitter than when they go on the pitch.

Same. If a Kompany or Aguero gets an injury over there I'll be fucking livid.

We already have too many games in England and this bullshit needs to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.