Manchester City V Hamburg SV Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zabman92 said:
As far as I can see it's not on UK TV (checked Sky, BT, Eurosport, Premier Sports).
Live Soccer TV have it listed as being on Arena Sport 1 Serbia and L'Équipe 21 from France (an online channel)
So there will probably be a stream at least.
Best hope is some kind of official stream from the Club or possibly Abu Dhabi Sports showing it, and getting a stream.
It's also listed as being on Abu Dhabi Sports 1 and Fox Sport Italia for those wanting to stream it

I would play Kompany in this game for a 30 min spell. He does need the game time.

Also I would play Lampard for a short spell. His game time has been fairly limited in the past while.

If we get any injuries...
ultimate-warrior-o.gif

Hopefully a gentle stroll around the pitch without a single challenge being put in by either team! Couldn't care less if we win or lose by a cricket score

I can see Bet365 is showing it, so it must be available somewhere, and don't Manchester City normally stream matches like that on their Youtube account? With Chappy etc as commentator?

sam-caddick said:
Barker for as long as possible please, I want him given time to impress.

Aguero needs some minutes as well as Vinny.

Vinny and Aguero have to play the 90 for me, otherwise us playing with 9 men against Arsenal at the weekend makes no sense.

We have to get these 2 fit, perhaps throw a 50 mile tab in there as well, I say that in jest. However the point is we have to get these two back fully match fit as soon as possible.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
sam-caddick said:
Barker for as long as possible please, I want him given time to impress.

Aguero needs some minutes as well as Vinny.

Vinny and Aguero have to play the 90 for me, otherwise us playing with 9 men against Arsenal at the weekend makes no sense.

We have to get these 2 fit, perhaps throw a 50 mile tab in there as well, I say that in jest. However the point is we have to get these two back fully match fit as soon as possible.

Have to get all are players hungry for comprehensive wins again.

The last 6 matches have been very ordinary.

2-3-1 probably flatters us a little but over all the performances have been very ordinary culminating in last Sundays shooker.

I wouldn't mind seeing the EDS formation with Barker on the left, Ambrose on the right but with Kun in the middle. They would give the Hamburg defenders some grief.

The match will be streamed from kick off at 3.30pm on the official site
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2015/January/City-v-Hamburg-live-stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ive-stream</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.